Robert C. Lee
Robert C. Lee is the president and founder of R. Lee & Associates, P.C. Rob is a graduate of Indiana University (B.A. with distinction) earning Phi Beta Kappa honors and Vanderbilt University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the State of Michigan.
Rob has dedicated his legal practice to providing business law, estate and trust services to individuals, families and business owners. He strongly believes in building solid relationships based on trust and confidence and providing legal services in an effective and timely manner.
Rob is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association (member, Business Law, Health Care and Life Sciences, and Estate Planning and Administration sections), Indiana State Bar Association (member, Business Law, Health Law, and Probate, Trust and Real Property sections), the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis.
Born and raised in Indianapolis, Rob resides in Carmel with his wife, Vanessa J. Lee, D.M.D., and their three sons.
Outside of practicing law, Rob enjoys spending time with family, travelling, the outdoors, and health and wellness.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Indiana University
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa honors
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Health Care and Life Sciences, and Estate Planning and Administration sections, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Business Law, Health Law, and Probate, Trust and Real Property sections, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, Member
- Michigan State Bar Association, Business Law, Health Law, and Real Property Law sections, Member
- Dental Professionals
- Business Law
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
Current Employment Position
- President and Founder
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana